With an influx of website builders and templates in the market, developing websites has become attainable and affordable. Skilled designers can create, conceptualize, design, collaborate, and deliver websites faster and efficiently.

I refreshed a website for a non-profit organization from ground up. Effortless and quick design changes coupled with painless edits, especially for non-tech savvy, are priority for this organization. After further research of several website builders, I picked one that fits the bill. It was crucial to learn this new platform at a short period of time. To do that I started with a template, changed it around, and built it back up so I can understand its expandability and limitations. The limitations drove me to create the site better by focusing more on user experience.

Now, the website is responsive, has CMS capabilities, easy to edit, and expandability is organic. And most importantly, it is widely used by people to connect with the organization efficiently.

Some of the things I've done in this website are the interview videos, logo, and design style.

go to website
Skills used: Webflow, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Skectch App, Premiere Pro, and Photography
△ Back to Top


A video has become an important tool to showcase products and services. Often times story telling is more impactful than still photographs. It gives another layer of sensory awareness of what is being shown. And all of it can be done with minimal tools with one personnel or with a team using elaborate equipment.

I did a 5-minute video for a non-profit development community offering transformation to under-resourced youth and families. The video was about 'a day in the life' of the youth, volunteers, and families benefitting from the services provided by this community. It was a two-day shoot following talents filming them in a documentary style resulting with 10-12 hours of footage. For more information about their community development program, visit

Skills used: Premiere Pro and Canon DSLR

User Interface

Case Study
This case study was a UX project to monitor the maintenance and components of earth moving machines by using an app. This was a 3-person team tasked to complete first round of research and create digital wireframe in a 2.5 weeks sprint.

With user research data, personas, journey maps, and design studios done by the team, my role was to create a low fidelity interface, layout, and design for a clickable prototype. The top 3 things the users wanted was to know when the machines needed to be serviced, locate them at construction sites, and know the type of attachments the machine has. After many iterations from various stakeholders implementing their input, this prototype was then used for the first round usability test to further study the viability of the app.

View Low Fidelity UI
read more ux process
Skills used: Sketch App, Adobe XD, Wireframing, Journey Maps, and User Research

Visual Design: Web

Case Study
This case study was a project for UX design immersive program to connect artists, promote their artworks, and announce special events through a community website. This was a 3-person team tasked to do interviews, ideate, strategize content, usability evaluation, and wireframing.

The majority of my role was to create the wireframe using Sketch app.

View Wireframes
Skills used: Sketch App, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Wireframing


I've always had an affinity with photography, specially black and white. I love capturing images that tells story of who they are or what it is in a photo journalistic style. I let the subject invoke imagination, thoughts, or sometimes mundane feeling - what goes around in our daily life. The following photographs are of a sculptor's artwork, musician, and social photography.


I am passionate in design thinking who is detail oriented and a quick learner. I am an ambitious self-starter who embraces challenges and act fast coupled with strong project management skills. I thrive in fast-paced environment, look for opportunities to contribute, and follow directions explicitly. With years of experience in design, I can easily adapt, love to learn new ways, and am adept in completing projects meticulously. In all of that, I did a lot of pre-press file preparations and press checks too. I'm glad you're here and thank you so much for checking out my portfolio.